Digital marketing and communications professional with over twenty years of experience. Neil is the Director of Marketing Communications for Mack Trucks. He leads advertising, content marketing, social media, and lead generation.
P.O. Box 1092
Clemmons, NC 27012
Marketing News Coverage…
Brand Marketing, Adweek, 2018
Industry Insights, Demand Generation Report, 2018
Khalil Mack is endorsing Mack Trucks, SBNation, 2017
Social Pros Podcast, Convince and Convert, 2017
The Horn, Adweek, 2017
Driving Success on Social, Oracle, 2016
How to Combine Social Media and B2B Marketing Automation, 2016
Career highlights include leading the digital marketing transformation at Mack Trucks. Developing the largest online auto buying operation in the Southeast. Implementing digital marketing technologies resulting in multi-million dollar annual sales increases.
Mack Trucks is one of North America’s largest manufacturers of heavy-duty Class 8 trucks, engines, and transmissions. Founded in 1900, Mack trucks are sold and serviced in more than 45 countries worldwide.
Director, Marketing Communications
March 2013 – Present
Responsible for creating and executing strategic multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive awareness, interest, and consideration for Mack product and brand differentiators. Drive demand generation measurable through marketing qualified leads to Mack dealers. Develop product collateral, brochures, and sales enablement materials. Content development and social media strategy.
- Analyze core market segments to identify and implement successful marketing communications strategies in support of Mack’s North American business objectives.
- Manage continuous execution of Eloqua marketing automation and lead generation while leading integration with Salesforce and Zift Solutions for lead distribution and management across the Mack dealer network.
- Manage digital marketing and SEM strategy and delivery across multiple online marketing channels.
- Social media strategy and implementation for Mack Trucks North America.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with the commercial sales organization to ensure coordination and open exchange of information.
- In-house content creation team to storyboard, shoot and produce Mack product and branding videos to grow awareness, interest, and consideration.
- MackTrucks.com website strategy and enhancements continuously improving the usability, design, content, and lead conversion.
Allegacy Federal Credit Union
With over 100,000 members and assets in excess of $1.5 billion dollars, Allegacy is a member-owned and not-for-profit credit union. Financial centers are located across the North Carolina Triad and New Jersey with multiple Student-Run Credit Unions located on high school campuses.
IT Manager | Manager of eCommerce
December 2009 – March 2013
Manager of eCommerce and Information Technology responsible for AllegacyFCU.org, mobile banking websites and applications, project management for IT, and application development.
- Responsible for all online banking products and services including WebBanking, WebPay, Mobile Banking, online applications, eStatements, and related services.
- Launched Allegacy’s Mobile Banking Suite for iPhone, iPad, Android apps with SMS Text and Mobile Web Banking.
- Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst reporting.
- Launched Andrea Open Now Fund Now for online account opening.
- Managed the 2011 website platform upgrade and redesign of AllegacyFCU.org
- Facilitated social media initiative and launched the AllegacySmart.com blog built on WordPress.
Trailers of the East Coast
Digital Marketing Manager
June 2005 – December 2009
Responsible for the creation and executions of a new digital marketing strategy to establish an online presence for Trailers of the East Coast. Launched a new store website and implemented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) resulting in nearly $10 million dollar annual sales increases.
- Created and executed online digital strategy and digital marketing campaigns through Google Adwords and online digital media.
- Implemented web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Created and implemented daily sales process incorporating CRM.
- Developed real-time sales tracking and web analytics for marketing performance reporting.
- Authored and managed a multitude of store websites.
- Back up Finance Manager
- Trained staff and managed online sales efforts.
- Created social media presence on Facebook and Twitter.
Sales | Finance | Digital Marketing Manager
November 1998 – June 2005
Hired as finance manager and later promoted to new and used car manager. While at Modern I found my career path in sales and digital marketing. Successfully built a very productive internet sales team across multi-brands including Chevrolet, Toyota, Nissan, Infinity, and Hyundai.
- Developed the largest Automotive Internet Sales Department in the Southeast. Ranked top 50 in the country.
- Implemented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that played a vital role in the increased sales success of the Internet Sales Department.
- Developed and maintained six-store websites while managing an Internet lead base of 1,500 – 2000 per month.
- Increased online automotive sales by 300%.
- Managed vendors and maintained inventory listings on major automotive websites.
- Created and executed online marketing strategy and digital advertising campaigns through Google Adwords and digital media.
- Responsible for staffing and managing a sales team of fifteen representatives.
- Create profit through the face-to-face sales of financing, service contracts, and insurance products.
- Reviewed and placed auto loan applications with appropriate lending institutions.
- Managed multi-million dollar automotive inventory.